2002 Saturn SC1 wheels and tires

I'm looking to upgrade my awful Firestones mounted on 14" steel wheels (most of my hubcaps are damaged) with some new wheel/tire package. What would you recommend? I want at least 15" aluminum wheels. Do I have to bring the car to the dealer to set up the computer once I upgrade to larger wheels?

Reply to
Darius

It the diameter of the wheel and tire combination stays the same the suspension geometry does not change and you are ok. On the two links below, you enter the year and model and choices pop out. Tire Rack

Go to

I think they have 56 wheels in the 16" size to pick from.

Or you can try

(pricier) and knock yourself out

I'm looking to upgrade my awful Firestones mounted on 14"

Reply to
M. Cantera

Check out

you can view your SC with any combo of tires or rims. As far as tire recomendations, search this board, that is an old question. marx404

Reply to
marx404