2003 Ion Defroster

It's a good system,heats up relativly quick,last week here in Akron.,Ohio,we had a cold snap,had to break out the scraper already!.The only whine is the center of the wind sheild clears first,have to lean for a mile or two.Also,a film forms on the inside on the windshield quicker than I want it to,I use windex & an old wiper blade.

Reply to
teem

Lesson learned. When there is a frost, let the car warm up. Trust me on that one. It saves a lot of hassle and hey, the windshield will be cleared by then.

Akron.,Ohio,we

Reply to
Vidar

We test drove an Ion a while back and spotted that limited coverage on the defroster. Asked about it and we were assured that it had deflectors in it. Didn't really by that explaination. I've had several cars over the last twenty years or so, and it seems like the engineers never test driver in the real world. When it rains I have to drive around with the A/C turned on in my SW2, now that kills fuel economy.

David

Akron.,Ohio,we

Reply to
David O'Rourke