2003 Saturn L200

My check engine light came on after my warrranty ran out. I took it to the Saturn dealership and was told that the code P1887 was displaying and that it had to deal with the torque convertor clutch, and air pressure control switch. My car at the time only had 36,165 , miles on it. They told me since the light went off to wait and bring it back to make sure that this was the poblem. The light came back on. I truly think that this is some type of defect within the transmisson of these cars. I wanted to know if anyone else has been having this problem?

Reply to
PearlRen-aye T via CarKB.com