Is it truely no haggle policy ?

Hi, friends I never bought any American car before but the Saturn VUE really impress me after the test drive. So I am checking 2006 VUE FWD with leather and comfort package , and email to many Saturn dealers for the best price they can offer. The answers are the same. They are no haggle policy and all price based on the Saturn's offical program. I am just wondering is the new car price in Saturn dealer really solid and no negotiable ? Thanks for any inputs Henry

Reply to
Henry Lee

You can haggle over your trade-in if you wish. That's about all I could get out of them.

B~

Reply to
B. Peg

The no-haggle is the norm -- recent employee-discount pricing and buying a "demonstrator" are the exceptions I am familiar with (of course the dealer should be able to negotiate prices of options they install -- perhaps not after they've put them in a car though...)

I just wanted to add my 2005 Vue Red Line has been great. Definitely buy the V6 if you enjoy performance. I am 100% satisfied with the front wheel drive model -- justified the red line package a little by choosing

2WD. I live in the midwest and, so far, did not regret the 2WD at all.

Good luck!

"Henry Lee" wrote in news:bkqNe.3126$ snipped-for-privacy@newssvr19.news.prodigy.com:

Reply to
Nada Effinway

Thanks for all inputs and suggestions. I will go to Saturn dealer today and be ready to buy my very first 2006 Saturn VUE. It is kind of unknown adventure to me, wish me luck. Henry

Reply to
Henry Lee

So are you saying there's no incentives or discounts at all on 2006 models? Did they say anything about the warranty? Last spring they "upped" the warranty to 5 years and offered a $1,000 discount for a 3 year warranty. Ron

Reply to
Ron Herfurth