2005 Chicago Auto Show pictures & website update

Saturn Performance Club members got together in Chicago a few weeks ago to attend the Chicago Auto Show, and I've added photos, video, and a write-up
from our weekend to my website. Check it out - there are some high-res photos of the Sky and Aura, and boy, are they good looking cars.
Also, check the update log page for a list of a lot of new stuff. I haven't updated my website much recently, so this one is pretty good sized one. I added my thoughts from all the events I'd done with my '92 SC race car in 2004, added photos from painting the rollcage & interior, added lots of new large-size photos and video of the '92 being flogged & appreciated, re-did the entire modifications section for the '92 & added thoughts on more than 25 new parts additions (including some that were promptly removed & thrown away), and added more to the progress status report for the '92 as well.
Lane [ lane (at) evilplastic.com ]
--
Visit my Saturn Car Audio and Performance Page at http://www.evilplastic.com

Great pics Lane (thanks) - I missed the autoshow in San Diego this year (usually in January), and it's always missing a few vehicles too. Gotta get to the Chicago or Detroit show one of these years...