2005 Vue Tires

Replaced my fried dualers (28,000 miles!) with Yokohama Geolandar's and yikes what an improvement! Quiet and stable so far. Any suggestions for suspension mods on this V6 FWD? I was thinking Koni's but the tire store suggested Bilstiens would be better.

Thanks, JohnS

Reply to
Homer HawgSnott

How 'bout a front strut brace bar? Sounds like a cool project, please post pics when you are done.

Reply to
marx404

"marx404" wrote in news:asKdnezGYeGHZc_bnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@adelphia.com:

Yea, I will. Altho it looks like the "dude" at the tire store was full of it. Bilstein nor Koni make shocks or struts for the VUE. Monroe is it for after market and I really don't think that would be a big jump. JohnS

Reply to
Homer HawgSnott