2006 Saturn Ion

Had to take this car back to dealer twice only has 808 miles on the car first time was 776 miles, reason the check engine light came on. reason Knock sensor but there was nothing wrong with the sensor, Said there was a software problem and engineering was working on it. So took it in today with the same problem and same code and they said there is a software update available but they didn't have the two hour needed to update the computer so it goes back in Thursday and get the update to the computer to fix the Knock sensor problem. I'll let you all know how it goes.

Reply to
Miles

FOR INFO Here is the cut from the first invoice

SALE TYPE: INTERNAL ro $.00

Repair that was preformed in next message::

Reply to
mmo

Ok got the repair done today. Have to wait and see if SES light come back on now. Below it a cut of the invoice of the repair that was done

If I have any more trouble with the 2006 Saturn Ion I'll let you all know what is up..

Reply to
mmo