2006 Saturn VUE Unveiled

Official photos and information about the 2006 VUE are now online at SaturnFans.com. The '06 VUE features a new front-end, revised exterior treatments, and a more luxurious interior.

Read all about it here:

Enjoy! Charlie

Reply to
CE

Any word they have addressed the Consumer Reporting Magazines to avoid the Vue?

thx,

tom

Reply to
The Real Tom

What in particular didn't consumer report like? ron

Reply to
Ron Herfurth

If you can login to CR:

First the VUE is listed on used cars to avoid:

Plus do a search on new cars, and vue, you can see it has a "Worse-than-average overall reliability for that year." rating every year it was out.

CR Keys:

Now with it's past history, sometimes companies do vast improvements to address bad reviews. The SL was given medium overall ratings for years, and then Saturn vastly improved the SL series in 02. Which then they scrapped for their ION series.

Hope you can login, and see the reviews for yourself, this is the source of information I used, so you understand why I asked if they addressed the 'avoid' ratings the Vue has.

later,

tom

Reply to
The Real Tom