2008 Vue Hybrid

Has anyone actually seen this new Hybrid yet?

I like the fact that they put the gas filling cap back on the driver's side, but it is still not self-locking to prevent gasoline theft.

The aggressive approach GM is taking to make their lineup go green with Hybrid technology at prices lower than the competitive Hondas and Toyotas have raised an eyebrow.

There are two auto shows in my area.

The first auto show in January is in Philadelphia and the second one is in spring in New York.

I hope to see the new lineup there.

I'm not crazy about the OnStar system (and it will be STANDARD on every GM car, not just Saturn).

Having to pay $14.95/month just to have security is too expensive when LoJack and others offer similar deals for no ongoing service fees.

Reply to
fish

On Mon, 25 Dec 2006 17:42:56 +0000, fish got out the hammer and chisel and etched in the wall:

No.

Call me when they have a diesel version.

Reply to
PerfectReign

I'd be interested in that. I'll take Biodiesel capable over Hybrid hype any day.

Reply to
BläBlä