93 SL1 Valve Body - Question

Question for Larry (Bl@h Blah) or anyone whos knows the answer: As you advised, I bought a TAAT factory manual and am all set to reinstall the valvebody, but I have a question not explained by the manual -- about installing the "Manual Valve".

The manual says to "Lower the valvebody and insert manual link into manual valve". I'm not sure what the "manual link" is. I hope it will be obvious when I do the install tomorrow. I know it has to match up with the manual valve, but where? On the side facing rear of car? Any advise will be appreciated.

Thanks, Gary

Reply to
Gary Compton

jdoe

Thanks Larry:

I didn't take the valve body apart (got a used one) and don't see anything that would need to be held by jell. Am I missing something? I do have a torque wrench and tightening sequence.

Gary

Reply to
Gary Compton

Reply to