2000 LS1 airbag light stays lit...

The airbag indicator light stays lit on my 2000 Saturn LS1 when the temperature is below 20 degrees farenheit. Once the car has warmed up and I restart, the light does not stay lit.

Any ideas or experience?

Reply to
Aaron D. Kemp

Nevermind.

Reply to
Aaron D. Kemp

When it comes to a safety device, you need the 'hands-on' help of a professional. We can only guess at what could be wrong.

Curious, are there any other lights like charging system warning?

tom @

Tom The Great