AC Compressor front seal?

First time in 11 years my '92 finally needs some R12. Yes I am going to convert it over but I found the front seal leaking. I went to Saturn today to get a front seal and guess what? They don't even list one to purchase! You can replace the clutch, but for the front seal, they want you to buy a new comp. Rediculous!

Anyone else had any luck replacing the front seal? Where did you get the seal from?

Thanks, James1549

Reply to
James1549