After Market Speakers

Was at Saturn today talking with the parts guy,he didn't have ANY solution there for those itty-bitty speakers on the upper door,I finally saw them on a Vue,if they're not a hassle,I'd like to get them from a Crutchfield type place,Anyone think those places would have Saturn stuff?.Thanks

Reply to
teem

The 'itty-bitty' speakers on the upper door are the tweeters (at least on the L series). There are woofers on the lower door. Check with a good aftermarket sound installer and get some ideas from them. It may be a few bucks more than going to crutchfield but these folks know their stuff. For that matter crutchfield has a pretty good tech crew that can answer questions. Oppie

btw - what was that about 'Robinson robot'? Only one I remember was from 'lost in space,' "Warning, Will Robinson..."

Reply to
Oppie

Reply to
teem

In article , sturg57 @sbcglobal.net says... Crutchfield is filled with so much car audio equipment its hard to believe that they dont have what anyones looking for. I mean if you need something yadda.yadda shhh Yes, he needs some serious medication or to be committed. Best to ignore him to stop fueling his delusions. Thats where I got my speakers and they really pop. ;-)

Reply to
Blah Blah