autotechnica S series alloy pedals

A while ago, I am sure that I saw some aluminum/alloy pedals for S series for sale on SPS web page. I cant find them anymore. They only have them for the ION now. Does anyone know where I can get these exact pedals (with saturn logos) from? THX

Reply to
marx404

I did find some at saturn motorsports, but they are $50. (ouch) and they didnt say if they are autotechnica which is OEM approved.

marx404

Reply to
marx404