Saturn cameos on TV

Ok, I don't normally watch this cr*p, the wife had it on the channel and my ears caught a quick reference to Saturn on tonight's episode. Dan Ackroyd was on World According to Jim and said "I have a Saturn, it's kind of like being in a club". Kinda cool I thought.

I remember a few months ago on that show with Charlie Sheen (3 men or something its called?????) they also had a reference to Saturns "practically giving cars away".

Oh, and has anyone seen the newest Nationwide commercial where that oriental guy is beating on his dash to make a noise go away, then the car falls apart? Look close, it's an SL1 with the badges black taped over. (ok, thats not the best exposure, funny though).

Reply to
marx404