Cars and Parts For Sale

I have a large supply of Saturn cars available for sale. All cars are sold for parts only. I can sell them with a Maryland or Delaware title, but these cars are really meant to be sold for their parts. Most, if not all are 92-94 SC1, SC2, SL1 and SL2. Some cars are missing some small parts, other are missing body parts and some have bad motors or transmissions. I will sell them for a very good price.

If you are interested in parts, I can sell just parts too. All are stock parts, there are no after market parts. But if you need any parts, I will sell them for a very good price.

All parts are shipped UPS from Middle River Maryland 21220, unless UPS restricts the items due to weight or size. Shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer. Large items like seats, fenders, motors, transmissions will require a handling fee. These fees will be exact cost of boxes or crates. I won't charge any more than my costs.

Pictures are available for any part or the entire car!

Let me know what you're interested in, I'm sure we can make a deal!!! Jim Smith Middle River, Maryland 21220

Reply to
Jim Smith

Maybe you can help me. I'm looking for a r/f fender and front bumper covers for a '94 SC2. I'm having a little trouble finding them in Florida...

Bass Wishes from South Florida Jack

Reply by email to k a z e e jk at ay-oh-well dot com. Just remove the spaces, fix the last part, and so on.

Reply to
Jknomail

Right in your state.

I'm just a satisfied customer.