Edelbrock AMC Performer intake and 1406 Carb For Sale

I had this setup on my jeep for 20 minutes before I destroyed the #7 piston. There is absolutely no damage to the carb and intake and they are brand new. I will seperate them or sell them together if someone is interested in one or the other. This carb is electric choke. I can take pictures to send if needed. Manifold has only a little rtv on it because it was sticking to my fingers when I installed it. If the items are not as described I will refund money for the parts. Please email me at snipped-for-privacy@Hotmail.com if interested. These parts are basically brand new. Located 1 hour west of Richmond, VA on lake anna. My ebay name is woodnutz if you would like to check out my feedback. I am trustworthy, my only bad feedback is from me paying people and not getting my items. I am upfront and honest.

Doug Woodberry

Reply to
drwoodberry