Sterling Rover cars for sale

Hello,

I'm trying to find people interested in buying Sterling cars. All cars are located in Chattanooga, Tennessee. Most of them need work, so this email is targeted mostly towards people who work on their own cars, and like Sterlings in particular. There are 4 cars available:

1988 Sterling SAX 4DSL SAXXS838XJM158433 TN 43879481 - blue sedan drives, needs body work (extra door that needs to be fixed is included, above 100k miles)

1987 Sterling 825 4DSD SAXXS44BOHM111798 TN 63844721 - red sedan needs transmission work, body and interior is very nice (close to 200k miles)

1990 Sterling SLI 4H SAXXS56H2LM252341 TN 67504817 - sports version hatch Vitesse (red, drives well, around 100k miles)

1991 Sterling 827S 4D SAXXS43K8MM278258 TN 71610027 - silver sedan body and interior in very nice shape, needs AC work, less than 100k miles

If you live in Tennessee, or can get there and look at the cars, let me know if you'd like to see them. Many parts are available if you decide to buy one of those cars. If you have any questions, send me an email. Regards,

Martin

Reply to
anonymous