dies after running a short while

I have a 1991 SL with 1.9 SOHC and TBI This unit will start some times run a while then slowly die out while idling, or quickly if given some throttle. we've replace fuel pump, injector, throttle body, O2 sensor, temp sensors, fuel. If while its dying you dribble some fuel into the TBI it rsponds with more rpms. I'm looking at replacing the PCM but at 500 bucks I want to know I'm not wasting money again.

any thoughts??

Reply to
Gary K

You either didnt touch the fuel filter or forgot to mention it. If you havent done that then thats likely the cause. If you have let us know.

Reply to
Blah Blah