Drive car without keyfob?

I just bought a used 2005 VUE that has the anti theft package. Is there a way to open up and drive the car without disarming the alarm
using the keyfob? There are times I'm at athletic events and carrying the keyfob with me would be...annoying. This is my first car with any sort of alarm or keyfob.
I'm also waiting on a manual, that's why I'm asking here...otherwise I'd just RTFM.
Thanks in advance for any help.

Unlock the car with key, put the key in the ignition and start the vehicle within a specific amount of time ... 15 - 30 seconds (don't have TFM with me).

Thanks!
Sure there is, just do not turn your alarm on! If your VUE is like my L-300 you can just lock all the doors from the inside, and then just take the key to lock, and unlock, the drivers side door. Of course you will not have the security alarm on, but you can always get a "club" like I have. Who pays any attention to "car alarms" these days anyway? If you hear one, 10 times out of 10, it is because the owner tripped the alarm!

Most folks with alarm systems seemingly don't care if the alarm goes off (or purposely trip it) as they open the car. I view it as being rude and about the same level of annoyance as having someone fart in a full express elevator (with 20 floors to go). Beyond this, it desensitizes everyone else to the alarm going off. If it's an every-day occurrence, why bother looking when one goes off.
Me, I get embarrassed when I accidentally trip the panic button and the horn starts beeping.