Free Trailer -NJ

3.5' or so by about 7' with the front and rear "flaps" of the trailer open. Needs lenses for lights, bulbs, and a sheet of plywood to be sturdy enough to justify it's 1200 lb. rating in my opinion... But that is what it is rated.

Please call me at the number below or eMail me if you want it. Please.... PLEASE! I'm trying to sell my house and the trailer looks just wonderful in the driveway. :)

Regards, Joe - VROC #8013 - '86 VN750 - joe @ yunx .com - 973.571.1456 24/7

1988 Toyota Camry LE - loaded except for sunroof, needs work FREE (reduced) Old utility trailer - needs work but works - FREE (reduced) Wanted: Reliable car in N. Jersey for under $1000 Ask me about "The Ride" on July 31, '04:
Joe Agro

Oops! Wrong newsgroup. Sorry! ...But if anyone is interested, you can still contact me. Also, if anyone knows how to delete a newsgroup post, I'll take that info too. :)