Wanted: 95 owners manual

Does anyone have any ideas on where I could buy a owners manual for a 95 SL Saturn. I just purchased this model and it did not come with an Owners manual.

Thanks Kevin

Reply to
Kevin Kuk

Check Ebay. They are available there from time to time.

Bob

Reply to
Bob Shuman

Do you mean the small book normally found in the glove box? I might be willing to part with mine since I haven't used it yet and do not plan on doing so...

Thoughts?

Regards, Joe - VROC #8013 - '86 VN750 - joe @ yunx .com - 973.571.1456 24/7

Ask me about "The Ride" on July 31, '04:

4 bedroom house for sale in NJ:
Joe Agro