Floor Mats

Anyone know where to find some floor mats for an '03 L200? Other than $80 at the dealer, there must be an aftermarket source.

Reply to
rjljunk

Wal-Mart, Target, etc. Good "mud mats" which are bulletproof for around $25-45 for the entire car.

Regards, Joe - VROC #8013 - '86 VN750 - joe @ yunx .com - 973.571.1456 24/7

Ask me about "The Ride" on July 31, '04:

Think you're a movie expert? What did Uncle Nutsy hit Bob-O with? eMail me with your answer...

4 bedroom house for sale in NJ:

Joe Agro

I got some of the rubber ones at WalMart that are as good as the ones from Saturn - for about $16. Had the fabric ones from Saturn before and they were NOT worth the money. They would bunch up and the dirt ended up on the rug anyway. The rubber ones stay in place and hold the dirt.

Ken

Reply to
Ken Knapp

If you really want factory mats without the factory price, try a local junkyard that re-cycles late model collision cars that are write-offs.

I got a nice set of 4 mats for a SL2 from a local yard - for $5.

These mats are nothing special - actually shockingly cheap quality & flimsy. Definitely not worth the $$ the dealer wanted.

" ..... I ain't no bandleader!!"

Reply to
Jack Woltz

rjljunk wrote:

Wal-Mart. Don't waste your money on dealer junk.

Reply to
Steve Christianson