Front Seatbelt Restraints - Help

front seatbelt restraints above doors on my 92 saturn moved half of the full travel to-wards the back and stopped. anyone know were the drive motors, or control module is ? or maybe what the cause is?

Reply to
William Muir

Control module is under the center console right by the e-brake handle (the improvised cupholder area, where anything can drip right on it). I have an extra that I'd sell, let me know if you want to try a new one.

The motors for the mouse belts are under the side trim panels near the floor in the back seat. Just a bit below the back seat passenger armrest. The seat needs to come out, and the panel taken off to access them. I'd be surprised though if both went shot at the same time and would suspect the control module first. I also believe that I still have the track/motor mechanisms that came out of my '92, and I'd be willing to sell them as well (if I can find them).

When is the last time you lubricated the tracks? I know that if I don't lube the ones in my '94 enough they start to get slower and slower for their movement in the cold winter months.

Lane [ lane (at) evilplastic.com ]

Reply to
Lane