FS: 2007 Saturn ION Quad Coupe 3 - 12,800 miles - $15700

Very nice car. I special ordered it and took very good care of it. Never wrecked or smoked in. GM warranty in effect until 100,000 miles
or 08/2012. 32+ highway mpg, avg. 25 mixed driving. Plenty of power, very reliable. Always hand washed/waxed. All service done at Saturn of Cary. See window sticker image in gallery for full list of standard features.
Options include: Enhanced performance package [rare option!]-(2.4L 175hp engine, sport suspension, and anti-lock brakes w/traction control), Travel package (auto-dimming rearview mirror w/external temp. gauge & digital compass, dual map lights), power sunroof, leather package (leather seating surfaces, steering wheel, and gearshift lever), advanced audio system (160-watts/six speakers with door mounted tweeters), built-in XM radio tuner (service is $12.95/month), rear spoiler, front/rear floormats, 35% tint all around w/lifetime warranty at TVP auto in Morrisville, upper and lower billet grilles installed by me.
For full res. photos click here: http://s243.photobucket.com/albums/ff192/dennismidkiff/ION /
Why ya sellin it?
Can't afford the payments+insurance. Just got another speeding ticket, so I am going to drive the trusty (and paid for) Ford Contour in the driveway.