How do I disarm my Saturn Security System?

I saw where another Saturn owner had a similar problem, but no respons

was posted. I'm hoping someone out there has gone through somethin similar.

My remote entry battery died on my Saturn SC-2 on the way out of restaurant. So, I opened the door with the key. My boyfriend wa driving and did not start the car in time to disarm my Saturn Securit System. Now, no matter what I do, the car will not start. I followe the directions that were given to me to disarm it (i.e. turn the key t run, remove the key, wait 30 minutes...). I even tried disconnecting th battery, to no avail. Any ideas? It's Labor Day, so all Saturn servic centers are closed. Help

-- cawood2120

Reply to
cawood2120

Try the link below