How can I disarm my Saturn Security System?

My remote entry battery died on my Saturn SL-1 on the way out of the grocery store. So, I opened the door with the key. Unfortunately, will all of my groceries, I did not start the car in time to disarm my Saturn Security System. Now, no matter what I do, the car will not start. I followed the directions that were given to me to disarm it (i.e. turn the key to run, remove the key, wait 30 minutes...). I even tried disconnecting the battery for 30 minutes, to no avail. Any ideas? It's Sunday, so all Saturn service centers are closed. Help!

Reply to
mdhoneybee

I read my Owner's Handbook but it don't talk about your situation.

I am not sure it can help. But maybe your remote battery is OK and your transmitter just need to be synchronized by pressing and holding "LOCK" and "UNLOCK" buttons on the transmitter at the same time for about 7 seconds?

Or maybe if you gave a little bit of heat to your battery it can gave enough power to disarm you system (try it NEAR the car) ?

Good luck !

"mdhoneybee" a écrit dans le message de news: snipped-for-privacy@g43g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...

Reply to
SBO