Lease End Wear and Tear Fees

I am ending my first lease in about a month and was curious about how Saturn handles wear and tear fees. please give example (good or bad) so i can have an idea. i have their little kit to tell me what i will be charged for, but they never explained to me the charges i could face when i return the vehicle. not in detail that is. i have typical wear and tear. small scratch on side that i can probably fix up before taking it in. thank you

Reply to
Moni