muffler strap for Dynamax muffler - SC2

I am thinking for going back to a Dynomax Super Turbo Muffler like I had on my '94 SL2. Is there a specific pre-made mounting strap that I can buy to direct mount this muffler properly to my 2002 SC2?

Oh, this is quite a loud muffler, not quite as loud as others but if anyone knows of an affordable muffler that is much quieter?

Reply to
marx404