New floor mats for 96 SW1 ?

Hi all,

I want to get a new set of cloth floor mats for this car. I am having trouble finding them. I am referring to the removable set of floor mats, not the built-in carpeting that is attached to the metal floor panels. I believe the set is 4 pieces -- 2 for the front, 2 for the rear.

TIA, Chuck Connell

781-939-0505 (office)
-- My home page (NOTE: I use a spam filter for inbound mail. In some cases, this filter rejects legitimate messages. If I do not answer your mail, please call me on the phone.)
Reply to
Chuck Connell

on a more generic note:
which is a description search of eBay using the terms saturn floor and mat

Reply to
RC