OEM Floor Mats (Brand New): 2003 - 2007 Honda Accord

Dark gray in color and brand new. I just purchased a 2007 Accord with all weather floor mats so I am selling the carpet type mats it came with (see photo). Retail is $95 and I'm asking $55. According to Honda these mats will fit a 2003-2007 Accord.

- Custom-contoured floor mats protect your Accord's original carpeting from wear and tear Heavy-duty, cut-pile nylon carpet is plush with a luxurious look and feel.

- Rich embroidered Accord logo.

- Fade-resistant for a longer-lasting custom look.

- Custom-contoured to fit perfectly in the Accord.

- Cable-yarn-bound edge prevents edges from fraying.

- Rubber-nibbed backing helps keep mats in place.

**Call 805-925-7041 or e-mail, thanks.
Reply to
Top