New to the group

Hi everyone, just wanted to post an introduction. I have a 2004 Saturn ION 3 (got it late last model year), and I'm really happy with it. I actually find myself recommending Saturn all the time now, which I don't think I've ever done with other cars that I own. So, a question, to ensure that this post isn't pure fluff. Has anyone put a remote starter in the car and had problems with it?

-Justin

Reply to
Justin