New Windshield cost in Toronto GTA?

I have a 2000 sl1 and I ended up cracking the front windshield on the inside passenger side. Looks Like i'll have to replace the damn thing and I prolly won't go thru insurance as it was not an accident or 3rd party or such but my own fault.

In eleven years of owning vechiles it's my first glass replacement so i'm wondering what the possible/guesstimate cost will be out of my pocket for labour etc and usually if it takes one day or two etc. Anyone had this model's front windshield replaced recently out of pocket in the Toronto area? what was your cost and the lenght of time?

Any advice is appreciated. :)

Canaan

PS. I am posting this via google so hopefully it didn't come out HTML. Apologies if it did.

Reply to
Canaan

snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.ca (Canaan) typed until their fingers bled, and came up with:

creative telling of the facts....

Reply to
Kevin M. Keller

It wasn't an accident? You mean you did it on purpose? :)~

Reply to
Brigitte

Check with your insurance agent. My company replaced windshield without affecting claim history but you must use their designated shop. Still costs but "deductible" was partially picked up by the installer. B

Reply to
Bruce Swinden