'ol 93 sw2

Fixed up the 'ol bugger with new bendix brakes last week. Replaced the control arms, ball joints, tie rods. The flex pipe went and had it replaced(shoulda done it myself but the old shoulder's been giving me a fit) about two weeks ago. Tires and alignment are new as of the control arm period of time awhile back. New oil change last week and took it out into the country to clear carbon if possible, and got 35 miles to the gallon on the trip. Still not enough but what the heck. Wish Saturn would make a hybrid 90 mile per gallon vehicle that could haul serious lumber. Anyway, she's running nice and tight & real great at the moment, long may it last, for my $-sake! Tally ho!

Reply to
user

Congrats - I always thought Saturn should have made a pickup, not sure about the hybrid - interesting though. ...I kept expecting to see someone modify a wagon to resemble a rally/off-road car. Just some taller springs (2") and some taller tires and some Hella lamps on the bumper. We have a lot of lifted and off-road trucks out here and people have 'off-roaded' a lot of vehicles you normally wouldn't think about. But I digress...

Reply to
Jonnie Santos