"Clunk" in front end of 2000 Neon

Has anyone come across a "clunk" in the front end of their Neon? I have replaced the control arms (brand new) New links, new Tie-Rods, new ball
joints, wheel alignment...and the "clunk" continues. I have brought it to my local Chrysler dealership (and 3 other independant mechanics) and they say all is tight and it (clunk) poses no safety issue, but it is a pain in my @ss. Anybody have any thoughts??
Lancerific wrote:

Very possibly sway bar bushings. Very inexpensive.