**PLEASEHELP**2002 SC2 will crank(runs bad)but wont move

my 2002 sc2 has been a great car,however I recently crossed a railroad track a little to fast,58mph in 2nd gear.When I started off toward the tracks I could feel the clutch not releasing,so I tried a little pumping but no help.I hit the track and it wasn't as rough as your picturing, when I got half way over them I felt and the clutch give and the sound of grindind a gear.Immedietly the car began to sputter not respond to me attempting to change gears,it stopped right there and would not move.My car has appox. 37k,serviced reg,I do race it a little.Somebody please help,Thanks

Reply to
Krazy007

Well, guess you won't be racing it any time soon...sounds like your flywheel demoed itself...Of course the clutch went too...nice ground saturn kibble all over the tranny bottom by now...

How can anyone "race" a Saturn? That's like racing a Hoveround.

Reply to
news