instrument panel lights

could someone please get me the wiring diagram on a 96 saturn radio. i bought the car used and the plugs were cut from the radio and in the dash. i wired it up but it isnt right because my dash lights are not working. please help!

Reply to
rickysm

I highly suggest going out to your local auto parts store and investing in a Haynes or Chilton manual. They wil have the complete wiring schematics for everything.

marx404

Reply to
marx404

Lane [ lane (at) evilplastic.com ]