Re: Forget the Sky, here comes SC3

Please don't flame for posting pics to non-binary group, it's only 30 K. >

> I know, I know, shouldn't but did anyway > > So, what do you think about the SC3? >
30k is fairly small. It is a drawing and not a photo but really there is no reason many huge photo's I see in email and newsgroup postings have to be as large as they often are. A little cropping, down sizing the pic to at least be viewable without scrolling, and easing up on the quality (no one will likely want to print a photo quality hard copy for most of these) and 50-150k is all you ever need depending on desired display size.

BTW, this aesthetically pleasing and presumably low priced (I assume the 30k is binary size and not price) little car would be hot as a convertible.

I've always thought the original SL series and variations through the years were attractive for sedans. I would say the same about the Alero (judging on looks only).

Reply to
Brunello di Montalcino
[posted and mailed]

Darius wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@mts.net:

I thought it was somewhat dated to try and pass off as a new SC3, but still it looks nice. I am not that good with Photoshop, never have been :-((

How about taking a RAM 2500HD 4X4 with 17" wheels and grafting the body of a Grand Caravan on it? Similar to the Pacifica but with a little more "muscle" like the Magnum?

And of course imprint "Hemi" across the sides. My vision of a mini- Full-size van that can actually do work -- like the Safari/Astro's but "sportier".

Reply to
Steph

hehehe. Not bad. But its not like you got people say "Wow, that looks so much better or so much worse than the SC2..."

Reply to
Brunello di Montalcino

Photoshop

shaved