Re: Vue Failed IIHS

My $.02:

> Keep in mind these tests are done by the insurance companies. If it > were up to them we would ride around in an indestructable car the you > could never get injured in.

I also consider safety very important. Don't you?

Although some of the improvments to cars have come from these tests in > the past, do not base your buying habbits on the reports.

Unless you consider safety important.

One other thing to keep in mind the tests that were ran on vue's were > done so on vue's that did not have side curtain air bags(because its > not a standard feature, but rather an option.) Logic should point to > the fact that if you have protection ie. side airbag, you should be > less likely to be injured.

Saturn had the opportunity to have their airbag-equipped model tested in this test, as did Ford with their Escape.

Saturn cheaped out and it bit them in the ass.

-DanD

Reply to
Dan Duncan