REPLY: stranded again by saturn

From: Elector ( snipped-for-privacy@my-deja.com) Subject: Re: stranded again by saturn View this article only Newsgroups: rec.autos.makers.saturn Date: 2004-05-03 15:10:35 PST

MY WIFES SATURN HAS LEFT HER STRANDED FOR THE 6 TH TIME SINCE BUYING > IT NEW IN 2000. SHE WAS ONE OF THE VERY HAPPY AND SATISFIED OWNERS > UNTIL THE LAST 2 TIMES. ALL PROBLEMS HAVE BEEN OF AND ELECTRICAL > NATURE. NO WARNING OF ANY POTNETIAL PROBLEMS IT STARTS UP TAKES YOU > SOME PLACE AND THEN WONT START, NO CLICK GROAN GRIND ETC. TO WARN YOU! > WE HAD TO REPLACE THE WIREING HARNESS BLOCK AT THE FIREWALL ON BOTH > SIDES! ORIGINAL BATTERY LAST ALMOST A YEAR, A STARTER GOES FOR ABOUT > $400.00 AND THE CAR HAS ABOUT 74000 MILES ON IT. FOR AN EXTRA $500.00 > THE SUN ROOF MOTOR WENT OUT ALTHOUGH THAT DID NOT ACTUALLY STRAND HER > EXCEPT FOR THE SEVERAL HOURS AT THE DEALER HAVING IT REPLACED. OUT OF > WARRANTY SO I AM OUT OF LUCK BUT I WILL NEVER BUY ANOTHER NOR > RECOMMEND A SATURN TO ANYONE.SEEMS THEY JUST TURN INTO A MONEY PIT.

And it also seems to have affected your CAPS LOCK key. Shouting will get you no where. If you wanted to ask if anyone else had a similar situation or even to post the particulars of that "unknown 2000 year model" and maybe it would have been nice to tell what the dealer said, what type of driving you actually do, and some other hints of what is the matter instead of "I will let everyone know of the problems we have had etc." "And to warn them away from the Saturn line. I am sure there has to be more to this story other than left my wife stranded six times since 2000.

But that is just my opinion.

Elector

Note to Elector; What more to the story do you want?! Are we to believe she was driving in a demolition derby?! They bought a piece of Saturn CRAP with a worthless short term 36,000 mile warranty- and that's all you need to know!

Reply to
misterfact

I own both a 95 sl1 with 186,000 klm on it and a 2000 sl1 with 50,000 klms. Not a hitch with either, except valve body on 95. I love these cars. Had by

95 on a ramp a while back getting oil change, there was a 2001 neon next it. My 95 was a 100 times better shape than the neon was both body and underneath.
Reply to
Shawn

You are a complete moron. Many times the problems are due to driver neglect, driver in attention, worn parts etc. What do you want to have happen here? Have the parts last forever? Does your toaster last forever? Name something made that lasts forever or anything with mechanical parts that don't get worn. You are a complete IDIOT..!

Pass on your crap some where else. Vehicles do and will fail. Be they Saturn or Ford or Rolls Royce. Get your head out of your ass and learn to live with the little disappointments. Hell 74,000 miles and some thing failed. Whoop De Do. It happens. Live with it and get over it.

Elector

Reply to
Elector

Thats like the 2nd or 3rd time that frig'n troll has posted the same message trying to get a flame war or something going. Its like he wants corporations and governments to do everything for him. He needs them to hold his hand and wipe his butt for him. Its a wonder this guy even functions in the real world. Lets just hope someone bloodies his nose and puts the twit in his place one day.

As for now the best thing you can do besides not reply to him is to report him to his ISP, Yahoo, and Google (he posts through google). There are other groups he post to that I'm sure would love to join in on reporting him.

Reply to
Blah Blah