ruined fuel pump

because some bastard put anti-freeze in my gas tank. The mechanic replaced it and took hours to wash that crap out of the system then charged me $350..OUCH Now I have a locking gas cap. :(

Reply to
Elaine again ^,,^

IMHO:

If you can prove which bastard did it, I think you should be easily remiburshed your out of pocket expenses.

hth,

tom @

newsgroups01REMOVEME

It was done in the middle of the night when I was sleeping.

Reply to
Elaine again ^,,^

yet another reason I mourn the loss of the remote fuel door release on the Ion. :-( It's not much of a lock, as such, but at least it keeps honest people honest.

Reply to
Biker Geek

Reply to
George Wilson