Saturn Club of So. FL starting soon

Hey to everyone who lives between Miami and Vero, FL. , I am trying to start up a new Saturn Enthusiast Club of South FL. I work for Saturn of Stuart and also have a modded '94 SL2. Right now there is no club for Saturns owners here, so why not? I have been working hard to get Saturn involved and if I can get enough ppl interested, then they will back us.

The idea is for Saturn performance ppl, customizers and those who wish to learn how to mod to meet in person once a month to meet in person and to show off thier Saturns.

Please visit SaturnSpot.com , SaturnFans.com or Xtremesaturn.com and look for my post in the Events areas and reply or PM me that you are interested in helping to make this happen!

marx404 saturnofstuart.com

Reply to
marx404