stalling problem

i have a 1994 saturn that stalls all the time and is hard to start

-- Message posted using

information at

miketra

What color are the spark plug tips? That's a good first indication of what might be wrong. Next best guess is a leaking EGR valve or low fuel pressure. Have you changed the fuel filter or added drygas? water in the tank will pretty much make the fuel filter impermeable. Actually, these days there is so much ethanol in the gas we buy, I question how much we need drygas these days...

Reply to
Oppie