Starters 98 SC-2

Hello, After reading other messages I may have a bad solnoid on my starter. How hard is it to replace it on this car if I do the work my self. After I remove the starter what is the most cost effective answer. Replace, Rebuild ect. I know that there cam be different grades of parts. Thank you Gary

Reply to
Gary

The starter/solenoid is not rebuildable. The replacement is made in France and I have heard (other NG) that they can be had for $25 or so at Ebay.

brane_

Reply to
brane_ded

When I needed a starter last winter, I went to my local junkyard. I think a used starter cost me $35.

Reply to
David Teichholtz