Stoopid Saturn....

*sigh*....

I finally have some semi-major repairs to do on my 97 SW2....

Rad, condensor, tranny cooling line....

After 300,000 kms, it finally made me open my wallet. Other than brakes, a couple of tie rod ends and regular maintenance...this has been it.

I really don't mind spending some $$ on the car...it has been great....but it's timing is pretty shitty....a week before christmas and it pulls this nonsense....

It's like it knows exactly when my bank balance is at it's lowest....:)

R.

Reply to
WTP07

Consider all that a Christmas present for your Satty! You got some good miles on it though, huh? Hmm, come to think of it, I once had a 78 mustang that knew every time I was on the doll, lol!

marx404

Reply to
marx404