Suggestions for improving braking on ...

I have a 2001 sc2 that I am looking to improve the braking ability on. Right now I am really unimpressed by what it can do, as its braking fades greatly when it is hot out, and just generally feels mushy, with no real stopping power. It has been this way ever since I bought the thing. So does anyone have some suggestions to get some real braking going on with this thing.. thanks. kallita If you really want to talk to me - just eat the spam

Reply to
james moffat

bleed the brakes, and upgrade to some better pads- EBC Greenstuff are popular for street pads.

--=20 =EF=BB=BFKevin M. Keller Director, News & Promotions Saturn Performance Club

Reply to
Kevin

Read my reply in the post: Scary! $10. rotors on Amazon. Been going 2 yrs strong with these brakes in all conditions.

Reply to
marx404