Trunk mounted cd changer cable to AUX

Hello all,

I'm interested in getting my factory (premium w/ equilizer) stereo hooked up to my MP3 player. I just bought the converter cable that will convert the CD-changer connector that's currently mounted in the trunk to component audio connectors.

My question is.. Is it possible for me to move that cable that's currently in my trunk back up tot he front closer to my stereo? If so, where do I put the slack?

If not, any tips on wiring a standard 3.5mm extension from my trunk to the front of my console?

Thanks for any help! /Steve

Reply to
Steve

Oops. '95 SL2 standard. Dark Green. :)