Upsetting sales call

My 2002 SL2 had to be towed in to the dealer for, as it turns out, a dead battery. I still have 8 months on the lease. I was somewhat "surprised" when my salesperson called me, while the car was being examined, to tell me that he saw my car towed in and wanted offer me a "special" deal to put me in a new Ion. I was not amused! Is this standard sales practice?

Reply to
Bosco Took

I honestly think anytime you do something to remind them you exist(car inspection, auto service, etc) a sales person will hit you with a pitch.

Might as well get use to it.

later,

tom @ CarFleaMarket.com

Reply to