Vue Service Manual

Any idea where I can get a Saturn Vue Service manual? Helm Inc. doesn't list one.

Regards,

Ed White

Reply to
C. E. White

Am I the only person interested in buying a Vue Factory Service Manual? I guess that could explain why they are not available.

Regards,

Ed White

"C. E. White" wrote:

Reply to
C. E. White

In case anyone else is interested, I got the following response from Saturn -

"Thank you for writing Saturn. Charles you may order a service manual for your VUE from our Publications Department. They can be contacted at

1-800-2Saturn."

The manuals are expensive - $125 or so, but I always like to have them.

Regards,

Ed White "C. E. White" wrote:

Reply to
C. E. White

Reply to
tony

I have a set of these (I always called them "shop manuals"). 6 binders, I believe, each containing service manuals for different parts of the Vue. Very good.

Reply to
PasTech