Wet door rockers SC2

Had a similar prob. w/my '94 SL2, seems to be inherent with my 2002 SC2. Wash the car or after a heavy rain, open the doors and the door step plates (rocker plates) are wet, especially under the plate at the rear where the

3rd door opens. No water inside, the seals are holding good, but before the seals, seems water is running down the door and underneath the doors ontot he rocker panel plates.

I have seen older model SC's and it seems to be a common thing. I also notice that this can cause the bottom latch for the 3rd door to surface rust one doesnt thoroughly dry the door bottoms.

Anyone notice this? Any ideas on what to do do prevent this or make it better? Thanx, marx404

Reply to
marx404